Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Favorite... for now....

I am about to make a very dramatic statement. You ready for it? I believe... that last night I baked what can possibly be called my favorite dessert ever. I know, I know, that's a big commitment. I reserve the right to take it back, and crown something else "favorite". But as of March 14th, 2012, this recipe for Chocolate Chip Salted Caramel Cookie Bars takes the cake.

A few weeks ago, my aunt Georgie called me asking about a recipe I had tried for Deep Dish Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (gone are the days of simple names for recipe...), but I told her that unless you have a cast iron pan... steer clear. I recommended the bar recipe instead, and she made it, and said they were a hit. So I baked them for a food day at work today, and they were a hit again! So good! My favorite recipe! Well, for now...

No comments: