Friday, March 16, 2012

New blog design...

I like my brother Cory a lot. He's funny. He's creative. He's passionate. He's caring. He's smart. He's just great. He designed yet another blog design that I really like. I'm pretty lucky to have a brother to do this for me. If it weren't for him, I'd have some lame header that Blogger provided

He's great. I've plugged his site once and I'll plug it again. corythomason.com You should check it out. Above is a picture of one of his recent designs that I really like. He designed a disc!

Thanks, Corky! (Nope, that's not a typo, that's what I call him.)

3 comments:

Aunt Georgie said...

I like it. And I like Corky, too!!! He is very creative and bright.

Valeria said...

Um I think you can write a book now cause your new header is screaming to be on the cover of a book!:) love it. Great job again, cory!

Jessie said...

Don't knock blogger, we can't all have cool, talented brothers like Cory. Well, I do have cool, talented brothers...they just have different talents. Love the header!