Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dreaming...

It's Wednesday morning. It's been raining for the last three days. It's 7:33 am (at least it was when I started writing this, we'll see how long it takes me to finish it up...) Instead of being grumpy, I've decided not to be. Genius, right? Instead of thinking about how I'd like to be in bed right now, I've decided to share with you what I've been dreaming about lately.
Eating breakfast with my friend Jessie. I loved having her here this weekend and I kind of hated the fact that she had to leave. What can ya do... except for be thankful for the time you did have, right? I'm still dreaming about the cinnamon rolls and iced coffee we had though.
Going to Spain. I'm going to Spain, ya'll. I know you already know that, but I'm still totally psyched. Seeing pictures like this (from my cousin Brad's blog... I'll plug that blog until I'm red in the face!) get me even more excited.
Going to culinary school at Le Cordon Bleu in Austin. Ok, this is simply that, a dream. Whenever I get frustrated at work because a 27-year-old just yelled at me for not being able to get money out of his retirement account for a big screen TV, I start dreaming about culinary school. Le Cordon Bleu has a Baking and Pastry Arts program that's been calling my name lately. And it's in Austin, which is where two of my favorite people (Joel and Jessie) live. So... yep, I'm dreaming.
This jacket. It's been raining a lot lately. And what better way to embrace the rain than a perfectly bright and cute rain jacket. Yep. I want it. Just can't seem to justify spending $100 on a jacket though...
The Jayhawks winning another championship. Keep your comments to yourself, MU fans. Because if you write something nasty on my blog, I'll just delete. Rock Chalk, babay!

Happy dreaming! (P.S. I officially finished this up at 6:38 pm. Took me a while to communicate myself today... or I actually worked while at work. But whatev.)

2 comments:

Valeria said...

love the culinary school dream!! I will support THAT til I'm red in the face:) and I'm oh so excited for you and your trip to Spain!

Jessie said...

What a coincidence! I'm dreaming about some of the same things. :)