Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Frozen Grapes.

Sometimes I enjoy something and think, "I should blog about that!" I bust out my camera, take some shots, bring them to the ol' Mac, and type away. Tonight I was enjoying a delicacy I like to call frozen grapes and thought, "I love these! I should blog about it!" I got out my camera, took some pictures, and was trying to artistically capture these grapes when the thought crossed my mind...

"What are you doing? You are literally taking a picture of frozen grapes in a piece of plastic tupperware in your freezer. And you plan on writing about this... And expect people to read it... Really?" Part of me thinks that it's just because I enjoy the small things (the REALLY small things) in life and part of me thinks I just have too much time on my hands. It's probably a combination of the two...

So here I am... blogging about frozen grapes. I think they're tasty. You might even say that I love them... But you know what I love even more than frozen grapes? YOU for reading this lame post about frozen grapes. So... thanks for reading! :)

4 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

You're welcome,

I love to read your blog, it makes me smile.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog for the first time. The frozen grapes cought my eye. My dad does this and my son (age 3) loves them. He walks into the house and goes straight to the freezer asking for 'cold grapes'.

cucukenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cucukenzie said...

I just found your blog and I think that you are really cool. And I also think that the little things in life count. You rock for noticing stuff like that.