Thursday, May 13, 2010

Top 10 Favorite: TV Shows

I really like TV. Probably too much. But thanks to DVR, Hulu, and seasons on TV on DVD I can enjoy it without losing my life. I'm behind on a lot of these shows actually... So I'm excited to catch up this summer on everything I've missed...

Top 10 Favorite: TV Shows
1. LOST
2. Chuck
3. Modern Family
4. Glee
5. The Office (if it was as good as it used to be, it'd be higher on my list.)
6. Friends
7. Project Runway
8. Top Chef
9. Ace of Cakes
10. Wheel of Fortune
10b. Amazing Race (I enjoyed this season but I don't know if it can be classified as a favorite yet.)

I'm hoping that with the arrival of the series finale of LOST (for some reason I always feel like I have to write that in all caps... I don't know why...) all of my questions will be answered and it will continue to be my favorite. BUT, it has the potential to move way down on the list if the finale disappoints (as I'm preparing myself that it will.) We shall see in a few weeks...

4 comments:

Cory said...

I think its sad that you will judge the six years you spent watch Lost on one episode. I'm pretty sure it will remain my favorite show whether the finale is everything I want it to be. It would be disappointing to judge 119 episodes by the 1 that didn't live up to standards.

Happy_Moni said...

I love LOST. IT is the best and most beastly. I feel so upset that it is ending.

Anthony P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony P said...

Is it really possible that we share our top 3 favorite tv shows? You just went up by one Anthony Point, which is a non-existant point system I use to grade whether I like someone or not, by the amount of Anthony Points I award them. (you've got a lot of points, that don't really exist.)