Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Cookies

I've mentioned my uncle Dave before. He makes lists of things he enjoys like his favorite cookies (which is why I've mentioned it before... my sugar cookies made his list!), favorite Western movies, etc. He started writing down his lists in a book which is kind of inspiring to me. Him writing down his Top 10 *fill in the blank* is similar to me writing out the little things I appreciate here on this blog. So I decided to start making my own lists. It was so fun just sitting down, taking time to think about all of the things I really enjoy... You should try it!

These lists will be appearing on this blog periodically over the next week or so (unless I think of something better to write about.) Tonight I will start with my Top 10 Favorite Cookies in honor of my uncle Dave!

Top 10 Favorite Cookies
1. Peanut Butter with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
2. Peanut Butter with Hershey's Kiss
3. Peanut Butter (can you tell I love peanut butter?)
4. Frosted Sugar
5. Chocolate Chip
6. Scotcheroo
7. Lemon Bar
8. No-Bake
9. Cranberry White Chocolate Chip
10. Oatmeal Fudge Bar

How about a little bit of reader participation? What is YOUR favorite kind of cookie? (Seriously, I really want to know... Don't be one of those people who is too cool to comment, just do it!)

3 comments:

Uncle Dave said...

Uncle Dave's Top 10 COOKIES!!
1. Snickerdoodles
2. Peanut butter
3. Abby's Sugar cookies
4. Chocolate Chip
5. Pfeffernüsse (Christmas time!)
6. No Bake
7. Grandma's Chocolate Fudge (store bought in package)
8. Chocolate Moon Pie, also store bought
9. Brownies
10. Oatmeal Raisin

If you want another "Top 10" list from Uncle Dave, just ask!!

Katie said...

scotcheroos are the best things in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norma said...

Warm chocolate chip cookies!