Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Top 10 Favorite: Games

I have talked about my love for games before. (It's hard to be original and non-repetitive after blogging for a year and a half...) I even gave a list of what my favorite games are, but I thought I'd update the list and repost it today. So list number two, my Top 10 Favorite Games. Here it comes...

Top 10 Favorite: Games
1. Hand and Foot Canasta (hence the picture of my hand and foot above... just a picture of cards would have been too boring. This is probably my favorite game, here are the rules, you should play it.)
2. Settlers of Catan
3. Ticket to Ride
4. Nertz
5. Hearts
6. The Marble Game
7. Hit or Miss
8. Hollywood Bowl
9. Catch Phrase
10. Scattegories

There you have it. I know you really care... :) I just challenge you to take some time and make a list of something you enjoy. You'd be surprised how much fun it is...

1 comment:

Aunt Cindy said...

I love the picture of your hand & Foot
I love your blog
I love your creative photos
I love your laugh
I love your attitude
I love Jesus for my family
I love life