Wednesday, August 25, 2010

And another...

Yesterday I got a call from my cousin Anthony asking me to make him a birthday cake. It kind of made me sad that he had to ask, but then he told me that it was for his youth group and that the church would pay for it. I didn't feel as bad after that... The only direction that I got was that he wanted "white wedding cake like aunt Charlotte makes." So I got work...

Anthony loves disc golf... and rightfully so, he kicks butt at it. So here is my attempt to honor Anthony's 27th birthday with a disc golf cake (that thing to the left is supposed to be a disc golf hole). Happy birthday, Anthony! You're awesome...

4 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

Looks awesome!

sarah said...

wish i had the patience (and talent) to cake decorate! do you make your cakes from scratch? my sister loves "wedding cake," so i was going to see if you had a particular brand you got or a good recipe!

Aunt Georgie said...

Did you share your wedding cake "secret recipe"? Fun stuff!

Anthony P said...

You are awesome! It was delicious! Thanks for making it for me!