Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday's Really Little Thing

So... I'm a little late on this one. I'm not going to lie, I fudged the numbers on this one and pushed it back an hour. The OCD-ness of my personality needs to look at the top of this post and see it was written on Saturday... even if it's a falsehood.

Saturday's Really Little Thing: JP Wine Bar

I wouldn't call myself a partier... not even a person that "goes out" on a regular basis, but my favorite place to "go out" is for sure JP Wine Bar. I love that place! It's got a crazy selection of wine... which I am just beginning to appreciate (although my favorite is still Moscato D'Asti which basically tastes like a glorified sparkling grape juice.) It's also a coffee house so it's got some good coffee (well, let's be honest, I don't really know what good coffee is, but this stuff tastes good to me.) The atmosphere is really chill, which I like. And it looks really cool...

Tonight I went out for a spur of the moment outing with Jessie. It was lovely... We sat outside (they have white lights hung in the trees which I love...) We drank yummy (and cheap, compared to how expensive wine can get) coffee. And we ate deliciously beautiful dessert... It was great! I love that place. If I had to choose a place to "go out" in Kansas City, I would choose JP Wine Bar every time.

1 comment:

Robbie Louth said...

can't wait til i can go there and try some wine...oh two more years and 3 months =]