Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday and Tuesday's Really Little Things

I haven't blogged in over a week... That kind of makes me sad. I had a busy week last week and nothing incredibly exciting happened, so I thought, "What is there to blog about?" Which makes me even more sad....

SO, this week, I have made it a goal, to blog about the little things... well, the really little things, that your typical blogger wouldn't waste their time writing about, but I am going to because I think it's worth the time. So, every day this week (although I didn't write yesterday, so today will count for both), I will be writing about the REALLY little things. Here comes Monday and Tuesday's:

Monday's Really Little Thing: Phase 10 App
I bought an iPod Touch last week and it's pretty great. The first game I bought was Wheel of Fortune (yes, I AM a loser). It's pretty fun... but not as fun as my new favorite, Phase 10. I love playing Phase 10 in real life... now I can play it all the time, and I'm not going to lie... I kind of HAVE been playing it all the time. Anyway, I love games, I love music, and I love being able to do both anytime I want. Therefore, I love the Phase 10 app.
Tuesday's Really Little Thing: Latte Land
I've decided Latte Land is my favorite coffee shop in Kansas City. It's a chain, but a small one, and Kansas City based, so I love that. They are owned by the same company as Kaldi's, my favorite coffee shop of all time. The employees are friendly. The coffee is good (you can get a large iced coffee for less than $3.) They decorate with green. The one at Briarclif has an amazing view of the city. I just love it.

Join me next time for Wednesday's edition of Really Little Things. :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

hey abby! i just wanted to let you know that i really like your blog! i am friends with leigh anne (we were roomies at baylor), and one day i was bored and clicked on the link to your blog off hers. i saw all your baking posts & decided we would totally be friends in real-life :) - i love to bake too! so anyway, hope that wasn't too weird, but i thought you should get some credit for having an awesome blog!

abby! said...

Sarah! Thanks so much! I don't find it weird at all... I'm actually quite honored that you take time to read my blog. I think we would (and can) be friends in real life, too. :) Thanks again!