Friday, April 3, 2009

It's Over

I'm currently obsessed with the song "It's Over" by Jesse McCartney. A friend of mine considers McCartney to be her "guilty pleasure crush" so I've been giving him a try lately. I heard this song when I was on his MySpace the other day. It's about a break up... and it's pretty funny. Some of my favorite lyrics (because of what a joke they are) from this song are:

"I've got the picture phone, baby, your picture's gone. Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed."

"So when you call I'm pressin' seven, I don't want to hear your messages. I'm tryin' to erase you from my mind." (Get it? Because you press seven to erase your messages on your phone! So clever, right?)

This is one of the most technologically advanced songs I've ever heard! :) Anyway, it's ridiculous, and that's why I love it and am trying to spread it throughout the world! (Oh, and yes, the video is ridiculous too...)


1 comment:

Valeria said...

Just when I thought I had It's Over out of my mind. :)