Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My roommates...

My roommates are the greatest. I have heard many roommate horror stories and I am blessed to say that I have none because my roommates are wonderful. It is so random how we all came together... Meg was my potluck roommate freshman year and we just got along and eventually became great friends. Valeria, I met on the side of the road when she asked me for directions and Meg and I invited her to come along and we all hit it off right away. Sarah, I went to high school with but didn't get to know her until college and now I think she's awesome. These ladies have come together to be three of my best friends. We laugh, cry, sing, vent, dance, etc... together all the time, and it's great.

Cheesey post #2,571: I love my roommates.

3 comments:

Sarah Nabholz said...

Awww...abby :) I love you, and could not agree more about how lucky we all are!

Georgie said...

It's good to know you KNOW how lucky/blessed you are to live with that group of girls. And they are blessed daily by you, I am sure!!

Jessie said...

Did you all coordinate on purpose? Cute fun picture.