Monday, April 13, 2009

Rain remains

The rain is still here. I know it's spring, so that's normal. I'm ok with it for today... If it sticks around for much longer, I don't know if I will be. I am more of a sunshine kind of person. After a while the clouds start to weigh me down.

Anyway, the rain did bring the opportunity to take some fun pictures of my aunts' Cindy and Charlotte beautiful, rain drop covered garden yesterday. Whenever I think of flowers with raindrops on them I think of those cheesy fake flowers with the plastic drops on them acting like they're rain that you can buy at the dollar store. But the pictures I took yesterday are the real deal and they make me appreciate the rain on days like this...

1 comment:

Christine said...

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens..... ;)

Cute photos! But I am with you: ready for sunshine!