Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tulips!

The tulip has always been my favorite flower. It is so vibrant and it's so refreshing to see them pop up after a long, gross winter. It works out perfectly because the landscapers of MU are also fans of tulips so tulips are everywhere around campus and I love it. I love tulips. (I realized that I say "I love *fill in the blank*" in every post I ever write, so I thought I would continue the trend...) Tuition at MU is pretty expensive. So when I'm walking by these tulips I like to think that they are what my tuition went to...

Anyway, everyday I walk by some beds of tulips and have been wanting to take pictures of them for a while. Last night I finally did. There wasn't much sunlight so they aren't as good as I wanted them to be. But you get the gist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you "love everything". God has put you here for a reason.

Jessie said...

You need to visit Holland in the spring.