Friday, December 19, 2008

10 Things I'm Most Looking Forward To...

I'm officially back in Kansas City for Christmas and it feels wonderful! Over the last week when I was discouraged about finals or whatever, I would wander to this list that I was making in my head of the things I was looking forward to about Christmas break, and everything seemed manageable again. Here is the list in no particular order:

Ten Things I'm Most Looking Forward to About Christmas Break:
1. Spending time with my family
2. Going to the Plaza for annual Christmas dinner--Joel's treat!
3. Traditional Christmas Morning Breakfast: cinnamon roles, sausage-egg casserole, sparkling grape juice...
4. Burrichter Family Christmas
5. Playing Lazer Tag with my entire family: aunts, uncles, cousins, friends... it's great!
6. Reading
7. Catching up on some TV shows that I'm behind on like: The Office, Heroes, Top Chef, Private Practice...
8. Sleeping in
9. Hanging out with my friend Mary
10. Not thinking about class for an entire month!

A lot of the above list involves my family... that's because they are so great! Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about break!

1 comment: