Monday, December 8, 2008

Eye Am Avoiding Studying

Something happens when you come back from Thanksgiving break. It's like all of the studying capabilities that you once had, and really need, disappear. I have two finals tomorrow and today I have managed to: paint my fingernails, learn a song on the piano, do my laundry, go to the grocery store, go to a coffee shop, have a meeting, read other people's blogs, and write on my own. All that doesn't involve studying. *sigh* I'm waiting for the motivation to come, but it just hasn't. So that's why I'm here. The following is pretty random.

I think eyes are cool. This summer I got excited to use the macro setting on my camera and became intrigued with taking eye pictures. Here are a few...

2 comments:

Jessie said...

You should take a picture of my eye.

abby! said...

I would love to take a picture of your eye!