Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Away-yay-yay...

I must admit that David Archuleta's "Crush" is currently my guilty pleasure... I just can't get enough of it!

I didn't watch his season of American Idol so I have no "The other David is better" feelings against him. I heard this song on the radio and liked it before I knew it was his... It's funny because it reminds me of a boy version of a Jo Jo song and I really like that (Maybe they should get together... They were born 8 days apart and will become legal in the next two weeks!)

I think the reason why I like this song so much is because it brings me back to the old pop days of *N Sync and Backstreet Boys. Oh, those were the days...

2 comments:

Valeria said...

well thank you for the fact that i am listening to it now.. and it'll probably be the song stuck in my head during my final : )

Jessie said...

I'm sorry, but I just can't take him seriously. Have you seen the actual music video? Totally cracked me up b/c he looks like a 12 yr old next to all the other teenagers and he just seemed so awkward.