Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big Kid Pick-Up Sticks

The other night our Bible study got together one last time before the holidays and it was perfection. We ate pizza, made sugar cookies, listened to Christmas music, laughed, sang... There was one point in the evening when The Christmas Song came on in the background of our good times together and I honestly said out loud, "This is a perfect moment." I really love those girls a lot.

In addition to the festivities above, our Bible study leader Sara had been given some oversized pick-up sticks and wanted us to try them out. It was incredible! Emily Lewis, Christine, Valeria and I played the first game and it was pretty intense. The others joined later, and as always, I had a great time. I think everyone should invest in some of these pick-up sticks. It was quite the good time...

1 comment:

Whit said...

That post alone makes me feel 1,000 times more Christmas-y. Thanks :)