Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Afternoon Delight

Haha! This post is not what you think it's about. This afternoon my best friend Mary came to visit from KC and it was delightful!

She came to see my apartment for the first time, then we went out to Kaldi's for lunch, then we stopped by a fun record store downtown, then we tried to take down the fire marshal for blocking the way out of the parking garage, then we came back and I did homework and she watched a movie. It was a simple day but amazing.

It's kind of cool that you don't have to do anything extra special with really cool people because being with them is good enough. That's what today was. Mary's one of those really cool people. I thoroughly enjoyed having her visit!

(I know the picture above is blurry. We took one in focus after this one but both decided we liked the blurry one better so we stuck with it... That's pretty typical Mary and I.)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yeah! Fun. Some day I will come up for a surprise visit!

abby! said...

I would LOVE that!