Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brown Paper Packages...

Yesterday I got a package in the mail! I love packages! This one was from my aunts Mary and Janet in Texas... I opened it up and it had the shirt above in it! What a pleasant, hehe, surprise. I'm still not sure if it was a joke or for real. I'm pretty sure it was a joke... Aunt Mary, if you happen to read this and it wasn't a joke, I'm really sorry. Either way I really like it a lot.

The package ALSO had a $20 bill with the attached note. "Have a night on the town or a pizza break from finals or a quiet lunch at your favorite place. Enjoy. Love, Mary and Janet" How nice is that? I have the greatest family...

I am sitting here studying in my "Holiday Hoe-Down" long sleeve tee and all is right in the world... (Except for the fact that I have a crazy hard final about aggressive dogs in two days. Oh well... I'll survive!)

6 comments:

Walker said...

Great picture. Love those aunts!!

Anthony P said...

wow. Tough call on the joke or not. But wow. That is sweet. I am officially jealous.

Cory said...

Hey Aunt Mary, if somehow you read this comment I am SWAMPED with my Finals. I am so swamped I can't even open a book anymore.

Send me twenty dollars. Please.

Love,
Cory

Jessie said...

Hey Aunt Mary, I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure if I did, I would love you just as much as Abby. I have two kids and lots of laundry and cleaning to do. I think that's probably worth $20.

Christine said...

If you're planning on coming to Sara's (which you better have the best excuse ever if you're not...) tonight PLEASE wear this! Okay, thanks!

abby! said...

I will for sure be going to Sara's tonight and I'll for sure consider wearing the shirt. :) Can't wait to see your lovely face!