Thursday, December 4, 2008

Paris Hilton's New BFF

In honor of my cousin Anthony and his blog I created the above picture. But the inspiration for this picture came from an event that happened the other day...

I walked in my apartment to see my roommate Sarah sitting on the couch with a guilty look on her face. I turn around to see that she was shamefully watching the MTV show Paris Hilton's New BFF. I made fun of her for a bit but noticed myself sitting down and being mesmerized by the insanity of the show. It was the season finale and she was about to pick between the two finalists. Long story short, that 20 minutes of television was one of the most ridiculous things I have seen in a while but yet I still watched. I guess I secretly want to be Paris Hilton's new BFF. (I just don't think that's true though...)

1 comment:

Anthony P said...

Yes! I love it! But you should probably work on your tan.