Monday, December 15, 2008

No Frost!

As I've mentioned before, I'm a baker at a coffee shop and I work EARLY so I leave my apartment around 4:00 or 4:15 to get to work on time. The early mornings kind of stink but there is one thing that I am continually amazed by and never take for granted...

I get up so early that there is no frost on my car! I'm still baffled. I don't know when the frost comes (I just spent about 15 minutes Googling it trying to find the answer, but no luck...) but it must be after 4:15. I can't grasp this idea. I know it's not as complicated as I'm making it, but I still don't get it.

Nevertheless, I love that I don't have to take the time to pull out my cruddy old ice scraper and freeze my rear off while chipping away at 4:15 in the morning... If you don't like having to defrost your car, just beat the frost and wake up a little earlier. And if you need someone to talk to because the rest of the world is still asleep, you can call me because I'll be up baking muffins and scones.

My lack of frost is nothing profound, just something I appreciated today so I thought I'd share it with you all.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Tienes suerte. Tienes muy muy muy suerte.