Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boys Lunch Out (+ ME!)

The men in my family are some of the coolest people I know. They are so good at getting together and doing cool things like: taking a tour of Kansas City, trying out a new BBQ place, and so on. I'm always pretty jealous because as a girl, I don't often get invited. I act like I'm hurt sometimes, but really I just think they are really cool so I want to be around them all the time. But of course I understand that there are times for it to be just the boys...

Yesterday there were impromptu lunch plans for the boys to go and try this hamburger place that is apparently one of the best in Kansas City called Hayes Hamburger... and I got invited! It was probably a pity invite but I took it anyway!! So my uncle Dave, cousin Anthony, brother Cory, Dad, and I all went to this little diner and it was quite the experience.

For being known for their hamburgers, I honestly didn't think they were THAT great. They were really greasy and had too many onions. But being allowed to attend a boys event was quite the honor AND they had some pretty tasty curly fries! The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Joel, Kyle, and Brad there!

No comments: