Saturday, December 6, 2008

Next Two Weeks in a Nutshell

Christmas break is nearing and we only have a week left of class and then finals week. This is an intense time for everyone. I still don't get why teachers would all give incredibly difficult tests all in the same week and expect that to be a good gauge of our knowledge... *sigh* But we won't get into that. The picture above depicts how I plan to survive:

1. Notecards: that's the way I study, by writing out flashcards and going over them, and over them, and over them...
2. A pen: of course I am going to have to write, especially while writing flashcards. Tonight I went to Wal-Mart and bought new pens especially for the next two weeks. I have to get excited about studying somehow. It's the little things, I guess...
3. Music: there's no way I will stay sane without music. My iPod may just become my best friend.
4. Off brand Diet Coke: I love this stuff... The caffeine is great and so is the price. The taste isn't bad either...

Anyway, it's Saturday and I'm gearing up to head to a coffee shop and study for the night (lame, I know.) Just thought I would blog a bit about what I will be up to for the next two weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy finals-week, silly? maybe ha. its kinda nice cause everyone is free-er than normal and hangs out and studys together! but then there are all those tests that kinda stink...