Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas!

It's Christmas! One of my favorite Christmas songs of all time is "O Holy Night" by *N Sync. It's an oldie. It goes way back to when Justin thought he was blond and Lance thought he was straight. I know, you are judging me right now. But the harmonies are pretty impressive and I can appreciate that. Plus I grew up in the boy band era so I can appreciate it anyway. At least I didn't blog about "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays", right? Anyway... Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Valeria said...

good thing you didn't blog about dirty nsync christmas... enjoy this wonderful day, and thanks for the blog tip. love you dear! merry christmas.

Dan Rust said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.