Friday, January 2, 2009

Favorite Songs of 2008

My brothers Cory and Joel have been blogging about their musical favorites of 2008 and the other day Cory said, "You should write a Top 10 Albums list, Abby" and I replied, "I don't even think I have bought 10 albums this year..." I'm kind of a slacker when it comes to finding new music and I'm also poor, so that hinders things... Anyway, although I haven't bought a lot of music, I do still listen to a lot so I thought I would make a list of my Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2008. And actually, I'm not even sure if all of these came out in 2008, or any of them really. I just enjoyed them in 2008. Here goes...

10. Rehab- Rihanna (at least one of her songs had to be on here...)
9. No Air- Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
8. Baleen Morning- Balmorhea (one of my favorite instrumental songs of the year)
7. Where I Stood- Missy Higgins
6. Misery Business- Paramore
5. Crush- David Archuleta
4. After Tonight- Justin Nozuka
3. Orangitango- Fly Golden Eagle
2. When Your Mind's Made Up- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
1. Viva la Vida- Coldplay (I know, this is everyone's favorite, but who cares)

I know, I have weird music taste, but there it is!

3 comments:

Joel said...

No "Bleeding Love"?

Cory said...

Any band that has a name that is a close sound a like to the words Gonorrhea and Diarrhea is not a good band in my book.

Jessie said...

What does that say about me if I don't recognize half the bands?