Monday, January 26, 2009

Sharpie Pens!

After a few days of use, I officially love my Sharpie Pens. (I accidentally bought blue instead of black and whined about it for a bit, but once I embraced the blue I fell in love...) If you enjoy a good pen, you should invest in some ($2.96 for 2 at Wal-Mart). It's the best of both worlds: very Sharpie like yet very pen like. And it doesn't bleed or smear! In Spanish today when I was taking notes for a full hour on Spanish history that I don't think I would have understood even if it was in English, this pen is what helped me survive. (And I know, a post dedicated to a pen is ridiculous, especially the pictures... But I had to pass the time before my next class somehow!)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cause passing the time studying would be absolutely ridiculous! ;) I love a good pen, I might have to get one for journaling.

abby! said...

I literally had 10 minutes before I had to leave for class, so in the time I could have gotten my books out, tried to focus, finally focus, put my books back away, I would have had like a minute of productivity. So instead I spent my time writing about useless things, such as a pen.