Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What a stud!

My brother Joel recently quit his job so he could basically do bigger and better things for the world than financial work at an advertising agency. Yesterday he went and handed out lunches and gloves to some homeless people downtown and a writer from the Kansas City Star was on a break and saw him and ended up writing a story about him. He made front page news! You can read the article here. I'm incredibly excited about this and proud of my brother because I feel like Joel is made for big things and this is just the beginning... To read about Joel's take on things, you can read his blog here. (Oh, and I had the honor of taking his picture so I am unofficially a photographer for the Kansas City Star. Ha!)

In other, less substantial or even worthwhile news, I got a hair cut today! Here it is...

No comments: