Friday, January 9, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart

This is Maya! She's five and I get paid to hang out with her for the next week but I probably would even if there was no money involved. She's awesome... Working the glasses with QT in hand. I love this picture. It's just plain awesome. I wish I would have had the chance to take a better one but we were sitting at a stoplight so my time was limited and she wouldn't let me take another one later because she liked this one. She's a bit of a drama queen. :) That's why I love her.

2 comments:

Valeria said...

too cute. smile board worthy if i do say so myself. whose precious child is she again?

abby! said...

A family that goes to our church named the Horn's. Her mom works at the church with my dad and I actually nannied for their family one summer when I was in high school. She has a brother who is 11 too. He wasn't home from school yet when I took the picture. Plus I tried once and he's too cool for the glasses.