Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Thoughts

-I was going to the bathroom on campus today when I looked down to see (you think this is going somewhere it shouldn't, but I promise I'm a very polite girl) the toilet paper wrapping on a few unused rolls. The company that makes MU's toilet paper is called Envision. I just am curious to know when they were brainstorming names of the tissue that cleans your dirty bum, WHO thought of the name Envision... and WHO thought it was a good enough enough idea to keep...

-Today I flipped on my TV to Bravo, my favorite channel, and Inside the Actors Studio was on. That show is so awkward and intense. The interviewer guy can even create awkward silences with funny guys who fill those silences in a heartbeat like Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais (the two that I saw today.)

-I think it's funny how teachers use YouTube videos in class these days. Today my Spanish teacher showed the video below. Pretty weird, huh?

(The sound he is actually making with his mouth, and the sound you are hearing are two different sounds. That's why it's weird... Ay, las clases de espanol!)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yeah, you can totally hear the two different sounds. Those are random thoughts.