Wednesday, January 7, 2009

City Love

A few days ago my lovely friend Christine commented on how much I talk about my love for Kansas City in this blog. I must admit that today isn't any different. I still love Kansas City. My brother Joel and I walked around downtown this afternoon taking pictures of the city while he handed out handwarmers to people who looked like they needed them. It was a fun afternoon. My pictures weren't anything spectacular and for sure don't do the city justice, but here are a few anyway...

5 comments:

Christine said...

Don't get me wrong! I love the KC posts! I am a big, BIG fan of the city of fountains! And Abby!

abby! said...

Ha, I understand... It's true though, I do talk about KC a lot. I just like it so much. Maybe I should write about you because I like you a lot too!

Jessie said...

I think those are great pictures!

Valeria said...

really like the third one, good artistic eye!

Joel said...

I like the one with the boy in it.