Saturday, January 10, 2009

Secret Dream(s)

My dad and I drove separately to church tonight and on our way home we unofficially decided to race. It was exhilirating! I love driving fast! I always have... And tonight I didn't feel as guilty because my own father was leading the way in the lawbreaking activities. Anyway, I think I want to be a stunt driver or something when I grow up so I can drive fast for a living and can learn how to do it in a safe manner. Above is a picture of a chase scene from The Italian Job. I love that movie and I remember watching the special features a long time ago where it showed Charlize Theron learning to do her car stunts. I want to be her!

Other jobs that I secretly want to pursue:
-Cupcake baker (opening a bakery that specializes in cupcakes, how amazing would that be!)
-Disney singer (like the singing voice of Belle or Ariel or something. Sadly they don't make movies like this anymore...)
-Song picker for soundtracks (this would be one of the coolest jobs ever. I already love how music can make you feel things, I would get to determine the mood of a scene by the songs I pick, plus it would be my job to search for new music)

For now I will stick with the career path of being a Spanish teacher porque me encanta el idioma.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Have you ever heard of Sprinkles? They had a store in Dallas.

http://www.sprinklescupcakes.com/

Jessie said...

Were you secretly trying to race with me Saturday night? Or maybe you didn't realize I was behind you for a bit. I was trying to keep up but I'm too afraid of a ticket so I stuck to my small margin of law breaking.