Friday, January 16, 2009

Ok, no more after this...

I know, I know. I've talked about Maya a lot lately but today was my last day babysitting so this is the last you will have to hear about our adventures. Today she was SO cute, I just had to write about it. We started the day off with a project, because she had learned how to make snow flakes out of coffee filters and wanted me to try. Then we had a tea party... with real tea and Frosted Flakes. We dressed up, had a few stuffed animals attend, it was quite the deal. We finished the event off with the dishes, of course. (She washed, I rinsed and dried. No worries, I wasn't a slave driver...) What a great day!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Too cute! At least shannon can read up on what Maya's been doing while she's in St. Louis

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for blogging about my baby...I had missed her so and these entries and photos brought great joy to me:)