Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Good stuff!

Today, my brother Joel's blog brought this music video to my attention. I loved the song "Life in Technicolor" by Coldplay from the very beginning. I was a little skeptical when they added lyrics and created "Life in Technicolor II" on Prospekt's March, but it has been growing on me. Below is one of the most creative and ridiculous videos I've ever seen. I don't think you can get much more random, but that's ok. I like it.



I'm currently watching Lost. I know, it's ridiculous that I'm blogging while watching Lost. It deserves my full attention, but I needed something to do to fill the commercials, so here I am. GREAT show. I must admit though, I'm ready for more answers. I don't want this show to ever end, yet at the same time I want it to end now because I want the answers. Soon enough, I suppose. (P.S. I'm calling it right now, 9:32 pm January 23, 2009: Sawyer and Juliet are going to hook up. Let's wait and see.)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

That's awesome. Totally cracked me up. I love the kids and their expressions.