Monday, May 18, 2009

Ace of Cakes

I randomly started watching the Food Network last year when I moved into my apartment. I don't know why, but it became a ritual to watch it every day while eating lunch whether it was The Barefoot Contessa, Everyday Italian, or Paula Dean... BUT, my absolute favorite show on the Food Network is Ace of Cakes.

It's a show about a pastry chef who owns his own cake bakery, Charm City Cakes, and has all of his friends there working with him. The people on it are kind of funny. And as you know I have a thing for baking... And the cakes that they bake are incredible! The show as a whole pretty much combines three of my favorite things: funny people, baking, and creativity. Perfect, huh?

While I was on the site looking up stuff so I could blog about it, I saw this video. It's the bakers of Ace of Cakes visiting the set of LOST (my very favorite show) because they made a cake for their 100th episode. Here is the cake:
Even if you don't like anything I've mentioned above, if you like LOST I think you will enjoy this video. Check it out...

1 comment:

Sarah Nabholz said...

I love those people!