Friday, May 29, 2009

Cheesey Trees...

Have you ever noticed on the right side of Facebook there are sometimes adds that say something like, "If you like *insert artist's name here* then you will like *insert no-name artist's name here." Today I saw one of those that said, "Matt Nathanson fan? Listen to Mikey Wax." I looked him up and listened to his stuff on his MySpace. He's pretty good... reminds me of a mixture of pretty much every famous male artist but he's decent.

I got excited when I saw his album cover though... It's a tree! In every season! Now I will be the first to admit that it's done pretty cheesily. I mean, fake footprints leading to a piano in the snow? Really? Cheesey... But I like the idea of it and his album is called "Change Again" which I think is clever...

But I suppose I'm content with pretty much anything involving trees... :)

No comments: