Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunny weather...

I love sunny weather. Of course it only makes sense that since I have been complaining about the rainy/cloudy weather for the past week, then by default I must love sunny weather. And it's true... I do. On Friday when I was driving to the Ozarks with Valeria the sun came out for a few minutes and I was so excited that I actually said out loud, "Sun! Oh, it feels so good!"

Today the sun has returned! I woke up this morning to clouds and looked at weather.com to see if I needed to prepare myself for another week of torture but it promised me sun at 11:00 am and when I walked out of my class at 11:15... there it was! So wonderful!

(P.S. I realized that some people may think that I have taken all the pictures on my blog and I thought I should let ya'll know that they aren't all me. Like today for example, I Google Imaged "sunny weather" and this is what came up. I have only taken the pictures that I have claimed. Just didn't want to be getting credit for someone else's work.)

No comments: