Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday's Post

If I blog today that means I will have blogged every day this week which I think is maybe a record for me. I don't really have much to say today but I want to write something anyway...

Matt Wertz recently made a music video for my favorite of his "Everything's Right"! (This is the song I blogged about a couple weeks ago.) I saw the video for the first time last night... It wasn't what I expected. I was hoping for a scene with some windows down driving, and that didn't happen. The whole thing is a little stereotypical in general but fun nonetheless...

While searching for "Everything's Right" I came across a video of an acoustic version of another one of my favorites of his "5:19". Because this post is lame and lacking a little something I thought I'd include that one too. Here they are:




P.S. "You've Got Mail" is on Bravo. I LOVE this movie! "152 insights to my SOUL!"

1 comment:

colleen marie. said...

you've got mail: top 5 favorite movies of all time!