Friday, May 22, 2009

"See what you love. Love what you see."

Life has slowed down quite a bit since moving back to Kansas City for the summer. It's been nice but has taken some getting used to. I feel like because life is so slow that I don't have as much to blog about... which is crazy because you would think that as I slow down I would begin to notice more things that I love. But truthfully I've just done a lot of sleeping (which I do love...) Don't get me wrong I am loving living at home and being in Kansas City, it's just different than college life. So anyway, I am trying to notice the little things in this slow pace of my summer.

On top of sleeping, I, unfortunately, have started to watch a lot more TV. I have discovered that the island blew up, Pam is pregnant, Kris Allen is a rock star, and The Fashion Show on Bravo is a sorry excuse for a second-hand Project Runway (yet I still watch it...) The invention of DVR has saved me from watching countless commercials but there is one commercial that I have seen a few times that I actually love...

It's a Lenscrafters commercial. Kind of random... but I feel like it is all about appreciating the little things. I found two on YouTube. Here they are:


1 comment:

Sarah Nabholz said...

That's adorable! How have I not seen it yet? I've been watching way too much TV (and the inside of my eyelids) as well. Wishing there were better shows on at 2 AM...I know what you mean about not having anything to blog about because life is so slow, and you have now inspired me to go searching for the little things that make me smile (other than my cats). This has become quite a long comment. Love you!